WTB - Tapco Galil Handguard retainer hardware

WTB - Tapco Galil Handguard retainer hardware - front retainer and rear. I have the handguard but no hardware to make sure that it stays put. Will consider all offers and alternative suggestions. Thanks in advance.

You lack the steel piece in the back, or just the screw? The steel piece does not look removable.

WTB - Tapco Galil Handguard retainer hardware - front retainer and rear. I have the handguard but no hardware to make sure that it stays put. Will consider all offers and alternative suggestions. Thanks in advance.

You lack the steel piece in the back, or just the screw? The steel piece does not look removable.

The steel piece comes out it has a roll pin through it.

I've got the rear piece and screw but no rollpin. Never seemed to make a difference, and one could probably find an easy substitute. I have the retainer as well; it was drilled and tapped by the previous owner so as to give extra security by using a set screw against the barrel (preferably with a dimple in the barrel).

• 2 weeks later...