Where can I buy an Izhmash Magwell

Hi all,

New to the Saiga-12 world, always loved the weapon, but I have been searching for an Izhmash Magwell and I have had no luck finding one. Any ideas where to pick one up? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Hi all,

New to the Saiga-12 world, always loved the weapon, but I have been searching for an Izhmash Magwell and I have had no luck finding one. Any ideas where to pick one up? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Oleg at rusmilitary.

But he's in the UK, so the prices are in British pounds & he specializes in stuff you can't find anywhere else, so the prices may seem a little steep.

Hi all,

Oleg at rusmilitary.

But he's in the UK, so the prices are in British pounds & he specializes in stuff you can't find anywhere else, so the prices may seem a little steep.

All true, but as of yesterday the magwells were still in stock so you're in luck.

I should have read the forum more before I posted unsure.gif but I appreciate the advice guys. One more question. Is there any difficulty in installing it or any tips? I know the AGP mags will work with a slight modification but anything else?

Hi all,

Oleg at rusmilitary.

All true, but as of yesterday the magwells were still in stock so you're in luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Maybe: Proarms - here in Czech Republic. I bought one last month.