I sold my rifle and thought I had my mags sold....thought. Funny how people promise you the moon and then never come through. Anyways, I finally got around to listing them here. I have 4 Bulgarian Circle 10 mags and 2 .223 Promags for sale. 3 of the 4 Bulgys are straight out of the package, never been fired. On one of them I filed just a little on the rear locking tab and on the front edge of the mag. I was doing this to get the mag to seat in my rifle, then decided it would be better to mod the rifle instead of each individual mag. Like I said, just a little was filed off, not enough to affect the integrity or function of the magazine at all. It also has not had any rounds through it. The Promags have had about 30 rounds through each of them. The front guide tab on both has been filed down so they can function with a bullet guide. I know Promags aren't the greatest but they work fine if you go ahead and do away with the tab and use a real bullet guide. All 6 mags are .223 30 rounders. I'm asking $110 (shipping is included to CONUS) for all 6 mags. I do not want to but I will consider selling them seperately. I don't have time to post pics right now but I will try to later. Thanks.

Update

I am willing to sell them separately. The Promags are $12 each shipped and the Circle 10s are $23 each shipped. I will also consider trades for the following:

-30rd AR mags

-9mm Glock mags for the bigger guns, not the 26....like the 17, 19, etc.

-a good quality rear flip up sight for an AR

-a set of night sights for a Glock

-a .22lr, .22 mag, or .17hmr rifle (will throw in cash for right deal)

-a pistol grip/stock set for a Mossberg 500 or Rem 870

-pistol light that fits on the rail

Edited by cooger

I have a .223 Pro Mag and want to break it every time I see it, But.... I could use some more Circle10 .223 Mags

Are the Circle10's smoke/clear, or solid Black?

~How much for just the 4 Bulgy Mags?

Solid black, make me an offer

I have a .223 Pro Mag and want to break it every time I see it, But.... I could use some more Circle10 .223 Mags

Are the Circle10's smoke/clear, or solid Black?

~How much for just the 4 Bulgy Mags?

Solid black, make me an offer

Are the bulgarians still for sale?? Thanks!!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.