Another Saiga conversion

Here we go again... this will be #4 for me, but the first using these particular parts. I am going to be trying the CAA AR-AK tube adapter for M4 stocks with a Magpul MOE FDE stock. I am using an ENGAGE FDE grip. Other than that I am going for the Arsenal 2 stage FCG and the new JTE spring. All in all I hope this will be a good rifle. Next on the list might be to pursue a 6.8 spc. Might trade off a saiga to get one, or at least an upper. If I can get a decent pic I will post it.

Edited by dvdcrr

Well the CSS parts arrived today which was super fast. And I am appreciative. One thing I have learned is that the Engage grip FDE is much different than Magpul FDE. Not wanting three colors on it I painted it black with a couple coats of spray paint. Hope it works well. When the Dinzag parts come it I will put it together and get a pic with a little more info. I guess this thread is a running diary at this point.

I have a dragunov style stock with rotating cheek piece I would sell and a Texas Weapon Systems rail with peep sight. Very good to excellent condition as well as some other Saiga parts. Let me know what you need I will see if I have it.

Edited by dvdcrr