WTB East German/Polish/Romanian wire folding stock

Looking to get a drop in folding stock, east German, Polish or Romanian in origin (wire stock). Looking to pay with paypal (discrete). Good condition preferred but I don't mind used, it's going into a 10/63 so it doesn't matter too much.

Looking to get a drop in folding stock, east German, Polish or Romanian in origin (wire stock). Looking to pay with paypal (discrete). Good condition preferred but I don't mind used, it's going into a 10/63 so it doesn't matter too much.

I've got a Tantal folding stock that I got from another guy who says he took it off his Tantal after 20 rounds and switched to another stock on account of his shoulder injury. I haven't used it, and plan to switch it out for the longer Romanian.

$57 shipped.

I've got a Tantal folding stock that I got from another guy who says he took it off his Tantal after 20 rounds and switched to another stock on account of his shoulder injury. I haven't used it, and plan to switch it out for the longer Romanian.

$57 shipped.

Put me in line if Floyd passes.

I've had a WTB sidefolder since September with very little luck.

Do you take paypal?

Yes. Sending PM...

Put me in line if Floyd passes.

I've had a WTB sidefolder since September with very little luck.

Sorry, I didn't see your WTB ad. I recommend putting up a WTB at theakforum.net.

Also, whatacountry.com has East German wire folders, a bit expensive though.