Converting front half of my saiga, what to get?

Greetings, Saiga-12 Forum goers! I recently purchased a Saiga in 5.45x39 2009, and made the mistake of expecting the sights to be straight out of the box. So I went ahead and converted it and then realized the entire Rear sight block is canted a few degrees to the left. So now that my warranty's shot and I don't want to simply push the rifle onto someone else, I figured, "Hey! This is the perfect time to put on a lower hand-guard retainer!".

So In a few weeks or months, I'm going to be getting the parts and funds together to have the RSB replaced, and the handguard retainer put on. My question to you is what part's should I get? Will generic Bulgarian AK74 RSBs, gas blocks, and FSBs fit my Saiga? And how will the Saiga parts being dimpled to the barrel effect the conversion? Thanks guys.

Here's a picture of the canted/bent RSB.

post-37321-0-03907600-1319389376_thumb.jpg

To be honest that don't look bad to me. I bought a Bulgy 74 parts kit from Apex and used all what I needed. Then sold the rest and made about a 1/3 back and I kept the stock set. It is a good option because you get to pick everything you want to keep.