Great scope deal

Cabela's is having a sale on Bushnell Elite 4200 3x9-40 scopes.. I looked at reviews of this all over and they all rave about it, normally goes for $280ish, and it is on sale this weekend for $149 + $5 shipping with promo code WHOLIDAY. I picked up one for my new .308

Link

Just thought I'd share.. From the ad desc:

With 95% light transmission and Bushnell's exclusive Rainguard® lens coating, 4200s are some of the world's brightest riflescopes. They boast fully multicoated optics and a one-piece tube that's hammer-forged from an aluminum and titanium alloy for 30% more strength than standard aluminum scopes. And, they've been recoil tested to 10,000 rounds of a .375 H&H. Precision audible and resettable 1/4-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments.

An Elite Warranty assures you that Bushnell will repair or replace, at no cost, any Elite riflescope that becomes defective during normal use. No receipt is required and there is no time limit.

Edited by hondovious
  • 2 weeks later...