I want to trade my Gunstuning Laboratories Muzzle Brake-Compensator PSH-2 that I don't use.

This Muzzle Brake-Compensator is practically new (only 50 rounds was shot for the test) in original box & is painted by Duracoat by myself. All Muzzle brakes from Gunstuning Laboratories are made in small amounts, and usually are not in stock.

Gunstuning Laboratories Muzzle Brake-Compensator PSH-2 is besed on Polygon design but improved a little bit - it has more effective first chamber - has 10 "gills" instead of 8 "gills" on Polygon, and woks little more effective as Muzzle brake. Also this Muzzle brake has more effective second chamber that woks liitle more effective as compensator (comparing to Polygon).

I need the following items:

1) Lyman 1-Cavity Shotshell Sabot Slug Bullet Mold 12 Gauge (681 Diameter) 525 Grain

2) Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman Bullet Molds

3) Lyman Lead Dipper

The delivery of PSH -2 will cost of the trader the price of delivery Lyman's items by USPS from US to Moscow, Russia. I think it will be around 40USD.

IMG_9539.jpg

IMG_9540.jpg

IMG_9543.jpg

IMG_9546.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Muzzle Brake-Compensator PSH-2 was sent to AZG.

Muzzle brake/comp PSH-2 received in awesome Russian packaging. Very pleased! S12 currently in the shop for enhancement modifications. Numerous pics to come upon receipt of s12. Any day now.

+100 for PapaZorro

Package on my end was also sent.

Thanks

AZG

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.