now you've done it, you only have yourself to blame. you are hooked. soon to become a full on addiction. and to make matters worse you joined the forum.

it happened to me as well. i tried to just be happy with my benelli m4. but loading was slow and awkward. i lurked here for awhile. finally got my hands on one, did the conversion and mods myself.

now, i need another fix. i feel compelled to get another one. addiction or obsession i'm not qualified to make that call. biggrin.png welcome.

Cool beans, Have ya run some rounds yet.

It is a lot of fun!!!

Nope no rounds through her yet. Probably won't be until next weekend. What rounds do you guys recommend for the break in?

now you've done it, you only have yourself to blame. you are hooked. soon to become a full on addiction. and to make matters worse you joined the forum.

it happened to me as well. i tried to just be happy with my benelli m4. but loading was slow and awkward. i lurked here for awhile. finally got my hands on one, did the conversion and mods myself.

now, i need another fix. i feel compelled to get another one. addiction or obsession i'm not qualified to make that call. biggrin.png welcome.

biggrin.png thanks for the welcome. I am sure it is a little of both.