FTF only in NE FL NIB 2011 Saiga 12 $610- PREBAN w/optic side r

This is exactly what I paid for it. No offers, I am not hurting for money and will likely just keep this if I can't get my asking price.

It is absolutely NIB with factory serial number matching box, all accessories still sealed, and all factory paperwork is included.

It appears to have 3 ports and they are unobstructed. There could be a 4th port, but I can see it by looking into the gas block'without a mirror. It does have the extended barrel hood and more substantial feed ramp than my '08 and '09 had from the factory. this oen does not have the hideous importer marking cover up. It is imported by US Sporting Goods (I think) and their marking is on the left rear of the receiver. It is actually smaller than the old RAA markings and not as deep.

It does have the metal barrel nut and the optic side rail. These have been banned from further importation due to ATF ruling on shotguns with optic rails. The weapon currently resides in a safe at my dealer and will have to be tranferred to the new buyer. Second Amendment Outfitters in Yulee, FL is the dealer and they charge $37.45 for transfer, call, and state sales tax. So, $647.45 out the door. Questions by email are best. No offers and no trades, don't bother. There is nothing that I would want right now other than a brand new AAC M4-2000 and that isn't going to happen. Sorry.

I do not have pics. It looks just like a brand new 2011 Saiga 12.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.