WTB / shipping to UK

Hi dogman, you can at a cost of $140.00 + shipping as appose to $25.00 in the US.

thanks. James.

I would have to get some really good solid information on the legalities of this and then I might do it. This is the land of the free, and I want to make sure I stay that way. wink.png If anyone else can chime in about what I would be getting myself into, please do.

Edited by DogMan

The US is very prickly about letting regular folks ship most things that are weapon-related to non-US citizens. Oddly, there seem to be some exceptions for exporting to "US persons." Read up on ITAR, probably can find the answer you're looking for.

Edited by Shandlanos

Thanks for your input guys, yes you do live in the land of the free and the brave. So do i, the land of the brave that is, as for land of the free not anymore, the UK is getting more like a communist state every day. as for the parts i wanted , i can get most of them here but at a large cost, as oppose to the USA. the reason i wanted the parts was to modify my saiga to look like an AK 74 because mine has got the civillian muzzle brake with no bayonet lug same for the gas block so no provision to carry the cleaning rod. also here in the UK we can only shoot single shot semi auto weapons in large calibres so theres no gas port in the barrels and no gas system or pistons on the weapons. P.S i am confused though on gunbroker.com there are quite a few USA sellers who ships international but not the parts i need . also i ordered from Amazon .com market place sellers, a new railed forend and rear sight bracket only 4 weeks ago and recieved them with no problem although the UK custom charges were high.So thanks again guys. Happy new year to you all ,James.