So I started looking into casting my bullets out of lead from wheel weights. As many people know that in the US we're switching from lead weights to Zn and Steel weights. I have some friends at car dealers who saved up their wheel weights for a while. I sorted out all of the lead weights myself. there are no bolts, screws, or other garbage mixed in with these. I'm selling the lead clip-on wheel weights for .80 / lb. I have about 100 lbs sorted so far.

I planned on doing some smelting/casting to make bullets, but several unexpected expenses have come up so I need the extra money and dont have the time anymore.

Let me know if you're interested. USPS has a flat-rate box that will fit 50-70 lbs of these weights for $5.20. Buy at least 100 lbs and I'll cover shipping!

Trades welcome as well. I did this originally just for some fun and to save money on reloading in the long run.

By all means GL with the sale. But just my 2cents. You might check the prices local. You can probably come out way further ahead selling it as scrap. Lead is usually one of the highest money makers. I want to say last time i scrapped lead it was pulling almost 1 dollar a pound.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.