IZ-109BHO mags

There are out there I got a Rock-n-lock factory 8rd'er with the the LRBHO follower. As for them getting more in I heard that the Izzy plant is doing away with LRBHO because of issues they had with it. I remember that ALL 2011 models were suppost to have them but something got changed. I do know that the VEPR LRBHO is different BUT the follower LOOK the same. I will let you know later today I will take my VEPR 8rd magwell mags and my Izzy 8rd R-n-L and see if I can switch followers if this is possible you could trade some one who is not running a LRBHO or al teast gives you a way to try to make some mags if K-var doesn't get anymore in.Hope this helps.

There are out there I got a Rock-n-lock factory 8rd'er with the the LRBHO follower. As for them getting more in I heard that the Izzy plant is doing away with LRBHO because of issues they had with it. I remember that ALL 2011 models were suppost to have them but something got changed. I do know that the VEPR LRBHO is different BUT the follower LOOK the same. I will let you know later today I will take my VEPR 8rd magwell mags and my Izzy 8rd R-n-L and see if I can switch followers if this is possible you could trade some one who is not running a LRBHO or al teast gives you a way to try to make some mags if K-var doesn't get anymore in.Hope this helps.

I just looked at the VEPR LRBHO and it looks the same as the one in my IZ-109BHO.

This is a pic of the VEPR model.

Vepr12BHO.jpg

Maybe they they are doing away with the rock-n-lock model, but the 01-30 has the LRBHO still.

I'm looking for a Russian magwell for my shotgun now. I already have some mags for a 01-30 and when I install the magwell I should be good to go. I will be able to use the factory LRBHO. Do you not agree?

Edited by ARMOR