WTS: Converted Saiga 12 with TAC 47 magwell plus 5 fitted magazines&#

I'm listing my Saiga 12 up since I failed to sell it at a gun show this weekend.

dsc04251v.jpg

• Saiga 12, 2008 production with metal thread protector and optic side rail.
  • 3 gas ports (slight off aligned), mild polish work on bolt, carrier, rails and hammer.
  • Tapco G2 trigger modified by Tromix for the Saiga 12, with modification by me to use the original disconnector and overtravel limiter (sweet trigger pull)
  • Modified selector switch with bolt hold open slot and extended finger grip.
  • Hogue pistol grip
  • KVAR stock cut to Nato length with perm-attached UTG GP30 style recoil pad and heat stippled inlay.
  • Tapco Saiga forend, stylishly flattened in the front to improve the goofy look.
  • MD arms Booster puck
  • TAC 47 M.A.G. magwell with 4 SGM 8 round magazines and 1 SGM 10 round magazines, fitted for the magwell with custom heat stippled centers.

The gun has had maybe around 800 rounds through it. It's undergassed, like most of the 2008 guns and really needs its ports opened up or a 4th port added, I've just been content to shoot mostly high brass since I've had it. With anything that has some punch, it runs flawlessly. With Federal bulk, its about 90%, with most of the failures on the last round. The only reason I'm looking to sell it is because I'm dying for a 5.45 rifle, and getting some cash out of this is the only way to do it.

$950 plus shipping to your FFL (make sure they accept firearms from non-FFL holders).

I'm not interested in trades, unless cash value of the trade is signicantly higher than my asking price or you have a sweet 5.45 rifle to trade me... or a ton of 5.45 ammo you're willing to ship to me.

If you want any closeups of the gun anywhere just ask and I'll post them up pronto.

SOLD

Edited by Risky
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.