Galil Build (Would like your input)

Alright folks. First, thanks to all the guys who have already answered some of my questions and pointed me in the right directions for parts. I really appreciate it.

So, here is what I have in mind. Starting with a Norinco Hunter reciever, I intend to build a Galil like rifle. This is not really going to be an exact clone but more of a Galil at first glance but with a few features that I'm wanting. I can fabricate the mating of the Galil folder to this reciever. I also have a functional gas tube. However, I still haven't decided on what to do with the barrel. I can make one that has all the little features I need to make the project work from a blank, or I can use the current barrel with a permenantly attached muzzle brake or SBR it (No the barrel is not cut yet but will have to be either way.). I want to use a Galil type handgaurd and gas block. Probabably go with a new US made bolt carrier and bolt. I'd say I'm going to go with a Tapco trigger. The whole thing will be finished out in Teflon Moly dark gray except for a light gray bolt carrier, cross pins and maybe the folder attachement hardware. I will be welding a Galil handle on the bolt carrier. Also, does the Galil gas block have a bayo lug? If so which bayo fits it, the AK or tyhe m-16?

I'm going to need to scrap the or at the very least relocate the trigger gaurd and mill out for the grip attachement point. I dunno what I'm going to do for a cover but I don't think I'd have any issues using something I already have laying around but I'll want the Galil rear sights so I may go that route.

I may buy the need parts individually as I don't need a lot of what a kit has since I'm going the 7.62 route but if you guys see a problem with my thinking please let me know. Also, when I say 7.62 I of course mean 7.62x39, not that I wanna make a .308 Galil out of a hunter receiver.