I intent it to be a gift... it's to a very prestigious person who showed much interest in my saiga 12. This may work in our favor since he goes target shooting with naval officers and such... this could help increase importation and recognition of the saiga 12. I called a local store today and the guy said he doesn't want to touch this... he said he needs a letter from a dealer in that area. I already found a dealer... I'll call them tomorrow hopefully. The dealer here has to find one and get it shipped to them and then I can pay for it and they'll have it sent to Cali.

Is a saiga-12 legal in Cali?

I intent it to be a gift... it's to a very prestigious person who showed much interest in my saiga 12.  This may work in our favor since he goes target shooting with naval officers and such... this could help increase importation and recognition of the saiga 12.  I called a local store today and the guy said he doesn't want to touch this... he said he needs a letter from a dealer in that area.  I already found a dealer... I'll call them tomorrow hopefully.  The dealer here has to find one and get it shipped to them and then I can pay for it and they'll have it sent to Cali.

Is a saiga-12 legal in Cali?

Nope. Not a chance. Since the S-12 has an AK action, the gun will leap up and randomly shoot nuns, schoolchildren, senators and little old ladies in the left eye when unattended in the state of Kalifornia.

Seriously tho ...sorry dude, no go on AK's in Kali..they are illegal, not because of federal law, but state law...you should thank Pelosi....