was wondering, about to put some psl kits together, and what the interest would be of so called stock or a 18 inch, custom wood, duracoat, but not super mall ninja? please chime in guys and gals by the way im not trying to sell here just wondering

Edited by shankkole

PSLs getting hard to come by, make em up in standard configuration with the long barrels and sit on em for 18 months..... sell them on gunbroker and retire

ETA: of all the places I once knew to get a full size, everyone but 1 guy is out..... as if to answer your question, all 4 places I've ever seen to buy a short barrel PSL.....still have them in stock, the math aint real hard to figger out...

Couple that fact with a short barrel PSL is basicly a veprx54 and you start to see my point......unless you could undersell the Vepr's price point you'll play hell moveing em, but then again why would ya if the long guns will be 2x or 3x that cost in a few months...

Edited by datrowl