HI guys,

First time poster here on this forum; and i need help with a bullet button issue concerning my Saiga rifle with a RAA skeleton stock.

What bullet button do you guys recommend for a unconverted Saiga? Do they even make them? I would like to be in compliance of course, being in Kali. Plus.....I also have a Bulgarian skeleton stock with a pistol grip that I would like to install on another Saiga of mine. I'm hoping that I didn't go in over my head with all this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kyle

Edited by KSaiga

HI guys,

First time poster here on this forum; and i need help with a bullet button issue concerning my Saiga rifle with a RAA skeleton stock.

What bullet button do you recommend I use because all the ones I've looked at pertain to the trigger guard located behind the release mag handle? My Saiga is not converted, so how will that help me? I want to stay in compliance of course, being in Kali. Plus.....I also have a Bulgarian skeleton stock with a pistol grip that I would like to install on another Saiga of mine. I'm hoping that I didn't go in over my head with all this.

Any help would be appreciated. I like the skeleton stock, instead of the pistol grip configuration. (Only because I don't want to get into 922lr compliance).

Thanks in advance

Kyle

to my knowledge there is no such thing as a "saiga bullet button". all the bullet buttons out there are for the standard AK configuration. the BB for the Saiga 12 however MIGHT work with a lil bit of tweaking... you can get them from solar tactical out of northern CA

if you have any questions, feel free to PM me as I am from the Kommie state as well, and i know a lot about the laws out here in the "western bloc" lol

-RR