New saiga-12s on Atlantic Firearms

I just had a few questions about these (http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct1157.aspx) new s-12s that has probably already been addressed somewhere but I have yet to stumbled upon..

1. Does the mag-well securely hold stock mags/drums or is it basically the same as the jt mag-wells we already have?

2.Can the LRBH implemented in the new saigas be put in the iz-109's without "drastic" modifications?

3. Slightly unrelated, can anyone send me a link to a guide or photos where someone modified their s12s dust cover to hinge with a chaos tian rail. happy.png

Thanks, Jeff

I just had a few questions about these (http://www.atlanticf...roduct1157.aspx) new s-12s that has probably already been addressed somewhere but I have yet to stumbled upon..

1. Does the mag-well securely hold stock mags/drums or is it basically the same as the jt mag-wells we already have?

2.Can the LRBH implemented in the new saigas be put in the iz-109's without "drastic" modifications?

3. Slightly unrelated, can anyone send me a link to a guide or photos where someone modified their s12s dust cover to hinge with a chaos tian rail. happy.png

Thanks, Jeff

1. It is my understanding that no mag well (of any type) accepts drums currently. It is not like the JT magwell, in that its the factory offered one and apparently a pain to install.

2. No idea, someone else may have experience. I ordered one from Russmilitary and will find out soon.

3. Sorry.

1 out of 3 isn't bad.

Good luck

JTE is working on bringing a magwell to market that will work with drums and rock-n-lock mags, not magwell mags. 000.gif

I think the LRBHO mod needs magwell mags to work but I have no direct experience.

Might wanna ask Chaos about that last one...