Someone from my local gun forum is selling something at a decent price (he is willing to ship).

I cannot post a link here without violating forum rules, correct?

ETA: It's a converted 7.62 with dimples and plum furniture, sounds like low, if any, round count.

...I hope this post didn't violate...

Edited by Pyzik

That post doesn't violate. Not sure exactly whether or not you can post a link - I know you can't to non-vendors. Another forum is maybe legit? If nothing else, stating what forum and what item, without a link, would definitely not run afoul of the rules.

• Like 1

Thanks, I got banned from warrior talk for posting a link... (never even got a warning, just banned). Not big loss as I didn't participate much there.

But I would hate to be banned from here.

It's a converted 7.62 with dimples and plum furniture, sounds like low, if any, round count.

Thanks, I got banned from warrior talk for posting a link... (never even got a warning, just banned). Not big loss as I didn't participate much there.

But I would hate to be banned from here.

It's a converted 7.62 with dimples and plum furniture, sounds like low, if any, round count.

The pussies at gunsnet would probably ban you too.