I have several hundred dollars worth of US currency silver for trade. These coins have little to no numismatic value - their value is in their silver content as guaranteed by the United States. I have 90% silver coins and 40% silver coins. 90% silver dimes, quarters, and half dollars, as well as a few Peace/Morgan dollars, and a fair number of 40% silver half dollars.

A few trades I might be interested in:

-An AKM rifle or handgun - much more interested in stuff with "ban" features than "sporter" stuff

-AK drum magazines (not interested in the Korean drums)

-Title II items, if they're on a form in the state of Nebraska or already on a Form 3 elsewhere

-Non-corrosive 7.62x39 ammunition (I've had good luck with all the steel-cased stuff except for golden tiger), preferably FMJ

-Factory S-12 8-round magazines (rock and lock)

-A vz. 58 rifle with threaded barrel and bayonet lug (used is fine, fixed or folding stock), even Century is fine

-PPS-43 pistol

-PPSH-41 parts kit and/or magazines, sticks and drums both welcome

-AK-100 steel triangle folder (just the stock, do not need hardware)

-M44 or other Mosin-Nagant carbine (not interested in 91/30 unless it is without import marks)

Silver value will be determined based on spot price and silver content as determined by the silver melt value calculator at http://www.coinflation.com at the time the deal is made. If you would prefer to buy silver rather than trade, I'll sell for the spot price at the time the deal is made, plus whatever USPS shipping runs - insurance at your option and expense. If you make a trade, the silver will ship USPS priority mail, insured for full value, at my expense. There's plenty of other stuff I'd be interested in - offers are welcome.

I'd have to get an exact count, but it's somewhere around the $450-$700 mark. 20-30 90% silver dimes, 15 or so 90% quarters, 20 or so 90% silver half dollars, 30-50 40% silver half dollars, and a few Morgan/Peace dollars. I think I even have some 35% silver nickels around somewhere, but those tend to be less valuable than the 40% and 90% silver coins, likely because of the greater difficulty of extracting useful metal.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.