I have a chance to trade with a local LEO for an original model 94 with original box. He is very intrested in something I have but Im not sure what the 30-30 lever is worth exactly. Im sure I could get some coin back out of it being a collector item, was hoping some fellow members might have some knowledge to share on value. I will research tonight but have to let him know tomorrow. Thanks guys!

What makes it a collectors item...is it a pre 64 model? Is it a limited edition? Model 94's abound, especially inn30-30. I have a small collection of model 94's myself, both in 30-30, and 32 WCF, both commerative editions. I suggest you do some research on it before you trade out anything worth more than $250-$300 for it, UNLESS it is a pre 64 or there is paperwork on it stating that it is a collectors model.

Just my 2 cents

My old man has a commerative 32. If I get it, definently it will be his. As my Dad has always wanted one like he traded years ago. The guy said he had a wells fargo stamped that his Lt. bought. I know this one has a meddallion on the stock but hav'nt seen it yet. He said he paid $800 for it?? Dont know what to look for when I see it.

From his emails it sounds like it was made in the late 1800's.

NOW THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY!!! Get the serial number, do a search...pay for the service if you must, but it would be worth it. You should be able to track some info free by the serial number...at least find out an approximate mfg date. You just might have something. Good luck...especially if it's for your dad...I know how that is. You are a good son!

So here's the real deal. It's a 1976 bicentennial commemorative with box, wooden display rack, and a box of bicentennial ammo stamped Winn 76. Never fired. He said he paid 800 for it? Any input guys?

Edited by Yoshi

Really, I saw one for 650. I would assume antler rack and '76 ammo should bump the price. Ive also seen them for 1,000. Dont know if I get 750 into this if Im giving 1-200 too much. Do you know what kind of condition it was in?