reliable m14 mag conversion

alright, here is the deal. I recently bought 3 m14 mags to begin to convert to work in my saiga. after looking at the two mags these are the things i think need to be done:

Cut the front of the mag down to match the profile of the orginal mag, leaving the very front of the mag (with the m14 locking hole) there to become the feed ramp.

add front and rear locking mounts.

make the follower not come all the way up like the saiga mag. if it does the bolt will catch the follower and destroy it.

now, i know people here have done this conversion. i know some of you have reliable mags that work. anyone care to take a picture of a converted mag so i can see exactly what im looking to get? anyone want to give more input on this conversion?

I saw someone who has a .308 Saiga who used modified M-14 magazines the same way Legonas did. He modified the feed lips and welded tabs to the magazine to lock in the rifle. He said that he's trying to make a new follower similar to the Saiga follower in the M-14 mag.