I was looking for the same thing a few months back, and had no luck. Best I could find was from a demilled rifle - the bayonet lug ears are worn, but still functional, and the finish is worn. Apex sells them for $15 + ship (that's where I got mine), I'd let my extra go for $15 shipped, if you want it.

• Like 1

I was looking for the same thing a few months back, and had no luck. Best I could find was from a demilled rifle - the bayonet lug ears are worn, but still functional, and the finish is worn. Apex sells them for $15 + ship (that's where I got mine), I'd let my extra go for $15 shipped, if you want it.

Thanks Shandlanos, but those are the cast steel ones. I'm looking for the earlier milled steel type, (which are more rare, it seems).

If you look at this pic, you'll be able to see the slight difference. Milled is on the left, cast on the right:

bulgarianfsbsalepic.jpg

K-Var does sell brand-new cast ones. In fact, they're so new that the pin-holes haven't even been drilled, (a little PITA), and of course they want top dollar for em, (~$35 + K-Var's usual shipping charge rapage for small items).

• Like 1