WTS - Tactical Solutions 15-round magazines for Advantage Arms .22 Glo

I have 3 brand new 15-round magazines from Tactical Solutions that fit the Advantage Arms .22 conversion kits for Glock 17/22, 19/23, & 26/27 models. Received these via mail order on Monday and only 1 of them was removed from the package. The one removed from the package was test fitted to my Glock 17 Gen 4 conversion only and none of them have had a round loaded in the magazine.

TacSol%2520AA%2520Mags.jpg

There is nothing wrong with these magazines. It may be a petty reason, but I do not like how they are slightly longer than an OEM magazine for the G17. They hang out the magwell maybe 1/2" longer than an OEM magazine. But, they are definitely nowhere near as long as the high capacity magazines that Advantage Arms sells. I already knew that these magazines would hang out the magwell for the compact and sub-compact Glock models, but was not aware that they were longer for the full size Glocks. I'll just stick with Advantage Arms 10-round magazines so that the magazine fits exactly like OEM.

These TacSol magazines will fit Glock gen 4 or prior generation versions. They will NOT work with TacSol's own .22 conversion kit for the Glock. They will only work with the Advantage Arms kits. Unlike the Advantage Arms magazines, these have the finger slide to assist with loading. Check Tactical Solutions website for more details.

The best price that I could find for these was $29.99 each. I paid just a little over $100 bucks to get 3 of them shipped to me. I want to get rid of them, but I don't want to loose my butt on the deal either. How about $80 $60 total and I'll pay for the dometic US shipping? I'm not a business, so checks, money orders, or I can do PayPal too. If you want all 3 of them, perfect! If not, then I'll break them up for $28 $25 each and I'll still pickup the domestic shipping.

Edited by Barely
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.