WOW! S .308 w/ BRG3's p-grip wood stock, 800 rnds

SOLD Pending Funds.

This is a Saiga .308, 16" barrel, with one factory 8 round magazine. It has had approx. 200 rounds fired through it with no malfunctions whatsoever.

It has both the factory synthetic stock as well as BattleRifleG3's excellent quasi-p grip wood stock and forearm.

If purchased face to face (West central PA), I will include one ammo can of 432 rounds of USGI 7.62 x 51mm NATO M80 Ball, in M1 Garand 8 round clips in bandoliers in original ammo can, as well as 300 rounds of South African 7.62 x 51mm NATO M80 Ball, and 100 rounds of Australian 7.62 x 51mm NATO M80 Ball on stripper clips in bandoliers.

So, that's a

Saiga .308 with synthetic stock and

BattleRifleG3's p grip wood stock,

one factory 8 round magazine, and

800 rounds of 7.62 x 51mm NATO M80 Ball

An INCREDIBLE steal at just $375 (OBO) for everything!!!

(Need cash fast, buying a camper.)

Send me a PM or email me at bjkdig@atlanticbb.net

Edited by St Michael
Folks, that is a very good price.  The stock set and ammo together are worth well over $200.  Add that to the price you'd expect to pay for a S-308.

Of course I and everyone else would love to see what it all looks like.  :)  Might make the difference in getting a sale.

Thanks BRG3!

I borrowed a cheap digital camera earlier this week, but the pics turned out lousy.

So, I borrowed a different one yesterday, and hope to have good pics posted later today.

An INCREDIBLE steal at just $375 (OBO) for everything!!!

(Need cash fast, buying a camper.)

Send me a PM or email me at bjkdig@atlanticbb.net

Price drop!

Saiga .308 with BRG3's stocks, & original synthetic stocks, stock magazine (no ammo) $360 shipped.

Saiga .308 with synthetic stocks only (no ammo, no BRG3's stocks) $320 shipped.

Surely someone is looking for an incredible deal on a Saiga .308 in great condition?

(If someone is looking to trade an AR 180B, I'll work out a deal, my Saiga .308 plus some cash.)

Edited by St Michael
I'll definitely get some pics loaded, hopefully later tonight, if not then by lunch tomorrow.

Until I get my pics posted, it may help to note that it is a factory Saiga .308 with the 16" barrel, and the original synthetic stocks, with one mag.

I picked up a set of BattleRifleG3's wooden quasi-P-grip stocks for it; his examples are shown here: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=At...pe=post&id=4354 (It is close in appearance to the third one from the left)

and here: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=At...pe=post&id=4252

The foregrip looks like this one:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/uploads/post-6-1...51263_thumb.jpg

They are still natural wood, as I had not yet decided what stain to use on them.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.