WTT fixed AK stock for Tapco folder

What I have is a fixed synthetic warsaw-length stock. It is not the typical polymer stock that we are all familiar with, this one is solid. I'm not sure if it's hollow, but it feels like a club! It appears to be some kind of resin. It has an intergrated buttplate but the trapdoor and screwheads are faux...I found out when I tried to unscrew them! The screwheads chipped but aren't to noticeable, especially if you put a little black paint on them. It has "USA" on the trapdoor. It will come with the mounting screws.

I got this from another forum member a few months ago, but I really don't have a need for it now. I'd like to trade it for a Tapco folder (in like-new condition).

post-17248-0-33339000-1344819383.jpg

I have one. I read your thread when you 1st posted it and although I wouldn't mind trading mine for your fixed stock, I just didn't want to go through the trouble of mailing it to you. I'm VERY lazy these days. However, I subscribed to the thread and figured I would help you out if no one else bit.

So yeah, I'll trade ya. I have one that has been installed on a rifle, but has seen very little use. It was ordered by a friend of mine for a saiga conversion party I sponsored and hosted. He ordered it against my advice but I still felt sorry for him when he didn't like it on his rifle so I traded him a fixed stock for it. Then it saw a little use when I needed a temporary stock for my truck rifle (long story) and it spent it's time in the back of my FJ in the sheath of an eberlestock backpack.

Anyhow, PM me and I'll help ya out.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.