Tromix charging handle help

Unfortunately, you happen to have an extra fat handle on your OEM carrier. There is not much wall thickness left in the Tromix handle to dremel it out. You may want to just thin down your OEM handle instead. Either way would probably work though.

Here's a pic of the Saiga OEM bolt carrier handle variances.......I don't think you need a set of calipers to see what I'm talking about.

About 95% of the carries work fine with the handle, and 5% or so need some tweaking.

post-1323-0-67606900-1345677734_thumb.jpg

Tony Rumore

Tromix

• Like 1

Now there's some irony. Making your large charging handle smaller so that you can install a big charging knob....

Having said that, I will get one of the "smooth" ones for my STG2003C. It has a rather narrow charging handle and seems like the perfect candidate for such an ornament.

Edited by TheDarkHorse
  • Like 1

The TROMIX charging handles are MUST-HAVE !! I have them on all my Saigas, and all my AK variants, as well..... !!

My thoughts exactly, I have one on my MAK, my Saigas and any AK "type" gun I obtain in the future will have one. It seems like something you could do without but having something substantial to grab onto makes a big difference...you could live without one but once you try it you won't want to...