I would come get it, but I dont feel like trying to explain to a cop in NYC what Im doing within city limits with a centerfire rifle. I dont think I can take the ferry either. Illegally crossing state lines then. Let me think about it, the fees to ship from your dealer to mine add a lot to a cheap gun's cost.

Dutchess county....any magazines with it? Why are you selling it? Do you have the original paperwork/receipt? Are you the original owner? Have a picture of it?

you took waaaaay too long to comunicate dude. Honestly, if you're interested, why didn't you check back often! The rifle has been traded (with cash) for an AR. Thanks anyway.

moderator - please alter title as sold, or delete post. thanks!

Edited by chapperjoe

you're right man, I'm sorry. I've been venting on everyone 'cause no less than 4 people who had RRA AR's for 600$ told me that their rifles were indeed still for sale, AFTER I HAD DEALT for a dpms. They were all sold pf's and were too slow for me. So I decided to take it uot on everyone else. :haha:

sorry bout the venting,

The deal I made is far from done though, it has been agreed on, but nothing has happened yet..... should I keep you in mind if this deal for my saiga falls apart?

maybe. I am not really looking for a saiga rifle...I am buying something this week or two already, so if you change your mind, next time i buy (which shouldnt be long), Ill see if you still have it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.