FS: Saiga 20 with 7 Magazines and Accessories

As new Saiga 20 with 19" threaded barrel, thread protector, fixed sights and bolt hold open. Gas ports are clear and properly drilled. Sold to me as "unfired" but I think it was shot a few rounds. I have put less than a box of 2.75" mixed shot sizes and brass heights through it to confirm proper function. Cycles low brass shells fine on setting "II".

Shotgun includes the pictured used 20x76 magazine, a NIW 20x76 magazine, (2) NIW 20x70 and (2) used 20x70 magazines, a used 10 round 20x70 magazine (also pictured) along with all factory accessories and paperwork for $725 plus UPS Ground shipping and insurance. No box. All magazines are factory. Your FFL must accept from a non-licensee or add $15 to go through my dealer. FTF in NH available.

If you have questions or post "I'll take it" in the thread, please EMAIL me at blckrfl at myfairpoint dot net. No PMs since they can't be answered when I can't access this site. Not interested in trades, thanks.

Cash, USPS money order, bank issued checks or money orders preferred. Shipping/mailing will be delayed while personal checks clear. Thanks for looking.

Saiga_20_Left.jpg

Saiga_20_Right.jpg

052212_Saiga_20_10_rd_L.jpg

052212_Saiga_20_10_rd_R.jpg

Edited by Blackmore
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.