Extended Quad Rail w/ H&K sights

Hey Cameron, so I got the extended quad rail with the H&K sights. When I recieved it, it is a frikin quality product. I installed it to my Saiga 12, but soon found out that my gas block was canted and the quad rail leaned to one side touching the gas block. I zeroed the set up, but I had to grind material from the bottom of the lower handguard to lower the POI, then shim the front sight block to get it 2 inches closer to POI at 50 yards. I had to drift the rear H&K sights all the way to the right and then grind off more material to get it to hit POI. Needless to say I was very sad. I love the Chaos rail so much, but not all Saiga 12s are made alike. I guess thats its strenght and weakness. Few of the guys loved the way your rail looked on the Saiga 12 at the range and of course I sent them your way. I hope there Saiga 12 fits perfect to your Chaos Rails. This is not a knock down on your product by any means, but my Saiga 12 didn't like it. unsure.png

P.S. Can't wait for your Mini Drum to come out, Oh do you think you could make a magazine guide for the Saiga 12? That would really sell I think.

Edited by C0MBATMED1C

In most cases you can straighten the gas block pretty easy, but yes these guns are a little different from one to another. Thanks for your kind words about my product.