This is jetmech posting as the only other name I have ever registered on this forum

This name was registered during the negging time period and used very little>

First post on this thread as I haven't followed it .

Someone on this forum who i have apparently pissed off, knows how to spoof IP addresses

This should be of a concern to all saiga12 members because if it can be done to me,it can be done to you

I dont hide behind a keyboard, and have met a few members here. Built a few guns, shot with a few members.If you are in Houston, I will help with builds.

The main concern right now for all members is someone (I suspect BOB A BOOEY)knows how to spoof IP addresses and goes out of their way to get even.

This should a security concern to all members, and the mods needs to fix this security breech.

If this hadn't happened to me< I would call bullshit on this one.

MODS PLEASE FIX THIS SECURITY BREECH.THE MODS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED,BUT THIS IP SPOOFER HAS THEM FOOLED.

Currently I am banned because of this IP spoofing action, which until the security breech is fixed is for the better.

BE VERY CAREFUL ON THIS FORUM,

JETMECH.

Edited by biggunnz47

Wow... that would explain a few things. Thought that was kinda strange you all the sudden getting that vocal about something that far from your normal style. Hmmmmm

Maybe I'm next then LOL!

COME N GET IT!!!!!

boxing.gif

• Like 2

I'm not a computer guy, I wrench for a living and the paperwork gives me hell.

Read any of my post, and Im a straight shooter.

Spent the weekend fishing with my 81 yr old three time cancer suvivor, wheel chair bound mother this weekend.

No time to post because taking care of someone with a physical handicap, and a sharp mind will wear you out.

BTW ...she caught about 25 mostly small, but she had fun.

I will swear on my families life this wasn't me posting, and until my jetmech account was banned I had no idea.

Someone is laughing their ass off at my misfortune.

Jetmech

Edited by biggunnz47

This matter has the staff's "Full attention" I assure you... we are looking into this...

Glad to see you respecting your "Banned" position (for having shill accounts) and posting with a shill account until the matter is resolved..

At least i own up to the shill account(the one and only one I have. Chevyman now known as "winning" caught on early ) and explained why and when it was created. There would be no other way to address this problem if it wasn't for the "shill account"

If this had happened to you or anyone else, you and them would be pissed too.

You have a bigger security problem with the forum then we all knew.

Good luck in getting this resolved.

Regards,

JETMECH

Edited by biggunnz47

Oddly, the forum seems as secure as ever...

It is YOUR account and YOUR IP's that are in question... not the forum's security..

& I would NOT be swearing on your families life for anything.. it's in bad form!

I'll have max look into all the accounts registration emails to see if there are any similarities.. Somehow, I think their will be..

Spoofer?!?

Security Breach?!?

There were only 2 accounts using the IP address that you are using now: Jetmech & biggunnz47

Apology to the forum for calling a security breech, seems it was just the opposite

My IP provider threw a code that worried Juggs, and he did the right thing by locking the account.

We have it all cleared up, and all is good.

Thanks to Cobra, Juggs,, Makc, and the moderators for the time and effort they put forth in getting this problem resolved.

• Like 3