I am selling a Gen 4 Glock 19. It's had about 200 rounds through it and is in excellent condition. Comes with 3 mags and all the normal stuff in the case. It also has new ameriglo operator night sights on it.

$510 shipped. No trades, I have my eye on something locally. Email is best way to contact me- coogs_99@yahoo.com.

Price lowered

Edited by cooger

I had someone question my price since it is a blue label gun. I paid $450 for the gun and $80 for the sights. After paying the transfer fee the buyer will get the gun for $550.

The cheapest I've seen a gen 4 19 is for $520. After taxes and sights that would cost at least $630.

After looking at prices I realized my initial price was high. I think the current price is fair for me and a potential buyer.

If you think my price is so outrageous that's fine, just don't be a **** to me about it.

If you think my price is so outrageous that's fine, just don't be a **** to me about it.

That is called trolling. I think there should be some accountability when it happens because it can get pretty bad around here at times.

Good luck with your sale...here is a free bump!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.