Meprolight Front Sight Post

Hola from Southern PRK.. 1st post here..

soo.. recently purchased a Saiga .308 with the 22" barrel.. got about 100 rounds through it and am stoked with the results.. More accurate than expected .. factory 100m accuracy says 98mm but I think I'll be able to do quite a bit better..

Anyways, I plan to run it as a scoped rifle mostly but have added a set of Mepro nightsights zero'd at 100 (for backup or tactical neccesity) ..

Ok, Installed the sights fine and got the zero down but the front sight post is very loose at the current setting. not nearly as tight as the stock front light post. I am about to put some loctite in the threads, shouldn't need to adjust, especially since the adjustment with the night sights is one full turn only..

Does anyone have a better recommendation for tightening the front post? Will the loctite make up for the looseness?

Thanks in advance, searched but did not see the answer..

Edited by SEAASAIGA

Cool, will do! Yep, the friction was greater before tightening down actually.. as it dropped the friction decreased.. no big, will try this medium loctite .. shot a message to Meprolight in case I was missin something..

Btw: figured out today i couldn't reply to the forum from my android.. have to figure out why not, make responses faster..