WTB: Saiga 12 OEM sight rail/Krebs rear peep

Saiga%2012ga-01.jpg

As the title says. Ive seen them somewhere online for sale but cant seem to find it anymore. some random sight I was looking through. If you got one and want to let it go, please hit me up.

Also looking for krebs rear peep sight. Know there is a site that sells just the rear. If anyone knows of it or has one they dont mind parting with for cheap, please send me a PM.

Please do not post links to non forum vendors in the thread, please and thank you.

I might have a IZ108 rail in my parts bin. I'll look later this evening and let you know

Not sure what all parts are used to attach it so if you could check for any attaching hardware, that would also be mighty helpful as I dont think ill be able to attach it without it......not sure really. havent got to examine one up close. \

And thank you for looking.

AZG

FYI that lines up nicely with dinzag's high type front sight. I like it enough I had considered putting one on my 109.

I will GIVE you all the sight parts except the dovetail mount. Unfortunately I butchered that when I removed the rib. If you can find the dovetail portion, the rest is free. PM me if interested.

I bet he could make one with a chunk of scrap steel, a drill bit and a few minutes of cutting and filing. If it comes to that, PM me and I can give close up shots and dimensions.

• Like 1

Negative on the sight rail. Sorry

Thanks anyway, I appreciate it. Sunnybean got me.

FYI that lines up nicely with dinzag's high type front sight. I like it enough I had considered putting one on my 109.

I will GIVE you all the sight parts except the dovetail mount. Unfortunately I butchered that when I removed the rib. If you can find the dovetail portion, the rest is free. PM me if interested.

I bet he could make one with a chunk of scrap steel, a drill bit and a few minutes of cutting and filing. If it comes to that, PM me and I can give close up shots and dimensions.

Gunfun, thanks for the offer. I might take you up on that. Edited by AZG