Just got my newly released Comp-Tac single clip hybrid in the mail.

Lol I'm not really a glock man myself ... I wanted another CCW in rotation with more rounds then my XDs to use on occasion. I had a g29 and loved it , had a g19 and it tore my face up (literally)

But decided the 23 was the best for what I needed in terms of size/capacity ... my xds .45 single stack is my main carry but I do have this block in the rotation now.

And I too am big on holsters , this holster is by far the best iwb rig I've owned ... I've had most of the "big brands" popular in the gun community ... The double clip hybrids are great but become a pita (for me) .. This holster is just as comfy (if not more) then my old supertuck -- and it goes right on/and off.

I'll also note I wear a bladetech belt daily and it's been the best $70 I have spent in the last 5 years lol.

This holster was about $90 shipped -- well worth it... It makes the "compact" (small-full) 23 just as easy to carry as my XDs which is much smaller ...

Here's a link

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=261&osCsid=s3eqk9ou2jdk1fibsapf1s8lh1

I may give it a shot. I'm carrying a Glock 26 now, and while it rides pretty good in my Remora... I'd still like to have a more stable option for carry. I also don't care to much for the Crossbreed style hybrids anymore... they just take up too much real estate. How adjustable is it for cant? How low does it sit? I like to wear mine low and heavily canted which is why the Remora almost always wins out in my holster searches.