Trigger Guard for 308

I recently picked up another Saiga 308-1 with a 22" barrel in the imported sporter configuration. I have 308 v-21 with the thumb hole stock and the FCG in the proper location. I've converted three other saiga rifles prior to firing them so I decided to fire the latest 308-1 before I restore it to its intended configuration. After a trip to the range I immediately started the conversion removing the FCG, trigger guard and mag release. My intention was to replace the trigger guard with a one piece Bulgarian trigger guard/mag release which I received in the mail this afternoon. It appears it will work without any issues but I noticed it is about 2/10ths of an inch longer then the trigger guard on my V-21 308. I attached a pistol grip after placing the trigger guard on the rifle and again it appears that it will work fine but I like the look of the trigger guard on my V-21 better. Does anyone know where I could purchase the correct trigger guard/mag release for a 308, the current one I have is the same size as the ones on my 7.62x39 and 5.45x39. Thanks in advance, S5snake.