Bipod for 16" .308 Saiga ?

Can anyone recommend A real nice bipod for a .308 Saiga that's been converted to look like a traditional AK ? I don't want anything that looks junky I'm kinda looking for a more " looks like it came with it " type of bipod...BUT any and all suggestions will be appreciated and ANY PICS would be nice too...THANKS in advance.

tn_gallery_19993_8_729263.jpg

Short rail bolted to the receiver thru the aft handguard attach point, and another bolt, drilled and bolted thru the aft part of the hg. Might need to shim w/washer to even up. Much like an SVD, most of the weight is absorbed by the receiver (90%) instead of the hg which would load up on the barrel. The less on the barrel the better,

Edited by Petey

+1 for Petey

IMAG0049

I agree, a bipod attached to the receiver in front of the magazine well is the best place for it. The balance feels just right and it doesn't mess with the harmonics of your barrel when firing. I used a Versa-Pod bipod with the Mini-14 mount. If attaching it on the receiver in front of the magazine well, you have to be careful how close you put it to the well. Too close and you won't be able to insert your magazines with the normal ak rock-and-lock style. If you are interested in my setup, just send me a PM and i'll hook you up with links on a how-to.