FS: I have a small bunch of the "heatshield" upper handguard, ventilated AK gastubes:

Reggistown.jpg Image0563_zps32dbc2db.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Image0564_zpscc93ccc0.jpg Image0565_zps70569116.jpg
____________________________________________________________________________________
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:

Currently there are 11 available.

- (8) Heavy Duty ones, $32 shipped each
- (1) Lighter weight ones, $30 shipped each
_____________________________________________________________________________________
MORE INFO:

Heavy duty one's will weigh a tad more than the regular/lightweight ones.

Heavy Duty ones are made with 06X-something commercial weight galvanized steel inch-and-three-eighths toprail (Master Halco stock).
They are all epoxy painted gloss black with a light sheen of matte clear over the black. The heavy ones will be galvanized underneath the upper handguard.

The lighter ones are made with 047 Steel and weigh maybe marginally less that the heavier ones. My guess is half an ounce maybe?
They are not galvanized however under the bottom of the upper handguard shield piece, just painted.

- These are built onto Egyptian AKM gastubes.
- USA made upper handguards, maybe you can argue 922r if you ever have to...
- All welded at four points and tough as hell. You will NOT break the upper handguard unlike some plastic ones (cough...Kvar... cough cough).

You can wire wheel the paint off if you want another color yourself (or just paint over it).

gastube00.jpg

CASH or MONEY ORDER only. Will ship to you USPS as soon as I get payment.

NO PAYPAL. NO CHECKS.

Please post "I'll take it" then specify exactly which kind you are interested in with a PM to me then. I will follow timestamps if it even ends up mattering. MAKE SURE YOU PM ME!

Thanks for looking!

• 1 month later...

Easiest way is to PM a mod, or just use the Report function to request the thread be closed. Already reported the post for you with that request - if you do it that way, more than one mod can see the request.