Mobil 28 synthetic airplane grease

Full synthetic airplane grease with a clay thickener.

This is the same stuff Geissele uses on their triggers. They only give you enough for 1-2 applications, this will last you a very long time. I use this on my saiga and AK, makes your trigger and action buttery smooth

I have many available

1/4oz container

Paypal "gift"/USPS MO/Cash: $8.00ea shipped

Paypal Normal: $8.54ea shipped

E7CA3197-1D1F-4979-9ADF-2B20EF278160-323

Edited by SICARIO-
  • Like 1

This isn't the stuff you get at the auto parts store. You're welcome to use axle bearing grease, but without the thickener it flings all over the place (ask me how I know.....). Mobil 28 is full synthetic with the thickener to keep it in place, plus it's only available through aviation lubricant suppliers.

Edited by SICARIO-
This isn't the stuff you get at the auto parts store. You're welcome to use axle bearing grease, but without the thickener it flings all over the place (ask me how I know.....). Mobil 28 is full synthetic with the thickener to keep it in place, plus it's only available through aviation lubricant suppliers.

I work on Boeing 757/737 commercial jets for a major airline. As I posted earlier, same stuff we use on axles.

I work on Boeing 757/737 commercial jets for a major airline. As I posted earlier, same stuff we use on axles.

Well, that makes sense now, sounds like a cool job. Good grease, isn't it?

Edited by SICARIO-
Hence the name, jet mech!

My fave bird to work on so far is the 767. real simple, all thespace in the world to do your job, good manuals, and just bad ass in general!

I actually worked on the 787 while at Boeing, but on the engineering side.....so no hands on experience. Now I work for a company that builds the blades for the GenX engine. They are pretty impressive pieces of equipment.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.