Anyone tried using these for mag pouch? I figure you could get two 12 rders in one and maybe a factory 5, then maybe attach one bag to another..Looking for something I can attach to BOB. Price is cheap enough.....Anyone have any other suggestions?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SPECTER-MOLLE-COMPATIBLE-MODULER-HYDRATION-CARRIER-POUCH-GEN-I-COYOTE-TAN-/190792869643?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6c24270b

10rd S12 mags fit perfectly in Romanian mag pouches designed for RPK magazines (40rd 7.62 / 45rd 5.45). The Romanian pouches I have are a navy blue color. I know for a fact they work beautifully. You can fit 4 10rd S12 mags in there with no issues. 12 round mags would probably work too, but you'd probably need to re-work the latch mechanism on the pouch. You probably want to do that anyhow to use velcro and make them easier to re-seal. There is also a small additional pouch meant for an oil bottle that holds a handful of 12ga shells nicely as a bonus.

I suspect other comblock RPK pouches will work too, but I can't be sure.

These pouches are also great for long SMG style mags. I use one to fit 8 30rd 45ACP grease gun mags. I bet 8 33rd Glock mags would fit in there nicely, too.