SOLD, SOLD SOLD Today 2/26/13

I am entertaining the idea of trading my converted Saiga .223 for a converted Saiga 7.62 or .308 I really do not want to part with this rifle because it is a fun, accurate, and very reliable gun. Do not know if anyone would be interested in doing so. It will come with 1 Tapco & 1 Pro Mag 30 round mags and a 10 round Izzy mag. Also comes with spare dust cover and ammo. Just converted FCG and stock. The stock is a DPH Arms Galil. Items used in conversion are...CSS internal reciever block, Tromix Modified Fire Control Group, CSS Retaining Plate. Modified BHO, modified Factory Trigger Guard, Hungarian Wood Pistol Grip (not shown in picture), modified factory handguard, and CSS Bullet Guide installed and will accommodate most AK Mags. The dust cover has picatinny rail welded to it to accomodate optics. The Red Dot is a Bushnell Trophy. I also have the factory FCG parts as well. Would like to TRADE ONLY for a similar rifle in the 7.62 or .308 platform. Interested in Vepr, Saiga, Bulgarian. Might also be interested in RPK's. As I said before, I am only entertaining the idea. Let see whatcha got and if interested. I do have this listed on one other local trading site.Thanks for looking.

1001942.jpg

1063561.jpg

Edited by Sport Rescue
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.