I have an RV85 that I got a year or two ago and have yet to shoot it. I have no access to ammo for it around where I live so I am thinking of just selling it. If Its not worth much I might just hang it on a wall in my garage. it shoots 26.5mm "flares" It has a case and cleaning rod and kit.

But whats it worth?

or

How much would you pay for it?

FLARE-RV85_rt-D2.jpg

Sorry if this isnt the right place for this, mods have a problem, please move it to the appropriate area, thanks.

AZG ,

$300 up

this is a flare launcher not a firearm it was designed as a gas gun and imported as such we know of only 3000 made , http://www.freewebs.com/grog/

on the forum you will find all the info we have been able to gather and we have vendors of reloadable cases and projectiles designed just for it . As a flare/gas gun there are limits to what you can launch and be legal , some have chosen to form 1 /DD them and you have a 4 Ga. shot gun .

Flares , pyro (not to include bid bombs !!!) gas are legal .

Thanks, Ive done most all of my research and know about the path of the DD. The 3000 made is new to me though. Makes me want to hold on to it more, but who knows?.?. someone offers me $450 I just might let it go.

I just wanted others opinions as I have my own idea of what I think its worth and wanted to see how far off I am.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.