I'm headed next week to work at the Boeing plant in Charleston SC. Whats fun to do around there? Are there any good shooting ranges or forum members with some land maybe? I will be traveling back and forth what looks to be all summer long.

Well there's the beach, deep sea fishing, resort type stuff. I work at an indoor range which is probably 7 miles from Boeing in the West Ashley area. Best thing there other than the standard stuff is full auto rentals, H&K G-36 is my favorite. I've got some cards for a free FA rental you buy the ammo. A lot of "touristy" stuff in down town Charleston.

PM me and we'll swap contact info.

Edited by Squishy
  • Like 1

Well there's the beach, deep sea fishing, resort type stuff. I work at an indoor range which is probably 7 miles from Boeing in the West Ashley area. Best thing there other than the standard stuff is full auto rentals, H&K G-36 is my favorite. I've got some cards for a free FA rental you buy the ammo. A lot of "touristy" stuff in down town Charleston.

PM me and we'll sway contact info.

If its the range I'm thinking of its definitely the best range around. We should all go shoot while you're in town.

Buffalo shrimp and frosty beverages are hard to beat @ Reds Ice House on Shem creek...if you can make down there. Can be a good place to talent scout as well....Anything touristy you want to see or do I would do it ASAP. It'll be asshole to elbow in another couple weeks. Travel safe.

Edited by sccritterkiller

Guys lets light this up. If we can do near a weekend after July 7, I will make the trek down. I owe Squishy a soda, I want to try a real machine gun -- slide fire is wonderful, but the real thing is WOW in my mind, and I'd love to meet you all! Plus, I hear Charleston is amazing!

Edit: typo

Sorry, I misread, i guess i cannot make the first weekend, but if it continues...

Edited by Remek