Looking for vented Saiga handguard

I am looking for a vented handguard for my 7.62x39 Saiga. I tried a couple aftermarket ones, but none were as comfortable as the stock one. I Googled and can't find them for sale anywhere, but found this sample picture from an expired Armslist posting. Looking for one, as I don't want to cut up my stock one. I'm not that skilled at cutting/drilling plastic. Thanks

post-34443-0-15307000-1372513470_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you google Saiga 12 vented handguard, quite a bit comes up as well as the images of... site for the variety. Several of our vendors offer them and Mississippi auto arms has almost anything practical as well as the vented factory one made by Tromix both good companies.

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/saiga-12-forearms-c-366_252.html

I vented my own factory ones since I was putting a US made one up front and still think the original is plain, simple and sexy. I only went with four elongated holes and took the better part of an evening doing it, making sure it was right. I made a template for the hole out of a door hasp and enlarged it until I was satisfied, then transferred that shape using a pencil after marking a straight line in pencil, so mistakes or changes weren't scribed permanently. Drilled pilot holes smaller than the shape and went at it with round files, flats and so forth. You didn't want a tutorial, but some of the fun I get with these is making what I need when I have the time. Parts were free so to speak and only had the effort involved. Still there's nothing like ordering something and waiting for it to arrive. Anticipation, anticipation, anticipation. Enjoy your choices, there's a lot out there

• 3 weeks later...