Factory Saiga stock replacement

I am looking to replace my factory plastic stock on my Saiga. But I need to keep it California compliant. I am looking for one of the so-called "evil" stocks but I believe it cannot fold or retract. I have searched and found a few but none within my price range. Anyone know of a decent website that carries a decent selection?

Have you checked Mississippi Auto Arms? I'm not sure what you consider to be a good price range, but they have some that are compatible with the rearward-mounted trigger group of the the Saiga, negating the need to get a new trigger setup. All you have to do is unbolt the old stock and put on the new one.

I, for one, will not be doing that because I don't want to have to install a bullet button.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this gun just to play with. It's something that I want to be able to add all of the evil features too so I don't mind adding the bullet button. I have other guns that do not conform with California laws but I owned them and brought them into California before those laws were Implemented. A few more years and then I will retire and then it's back to Idaho for me :-)