Legion Saiga 12K full video review!!

Under the front sight ( gold bead) is a dime size adjuster? How does it work? It doesn`t seem to move very much. thanks

You need to depress the spring that locks the adjustment wheel in the four optional slots it fits into. Access is through the small hole just above and behind it.

Just stick a small pin punch in the hole and push upward til you can turn the wheel.

The short barreled K Version 10

http://www.izhmash-arms.ru/eim/imp/29.html

aparently the 8 round mag makes it an "S" model haha.gif

actually to be honest I cant distinguish what makes it a different modelnothing.gif

I think it's great that it's available. Glad most of the changes can be reverted... Id be getting a Russian hammer, plug, hg, flash hider, pistol grip, a reinforcement plate since it's a folder, and the bridge sight. Along with original springs and trigger.

Kind of sucks you already had to mod the ports... Seems like they tried to fix the problem with everything short of that though. It definitely had some hands messing with it before you got it, but it all seems easily fixable. Whatall was the problems you waited to post about? Just the tuning? Or was there something else?

As I said in the other thread, super jealous.

The problems I mostly had were paint issues, dings and gouges in certain areas. The seller made it right though by sending all factory parts minus the trigger components which I can source later if I decide to go SBS and turn back to original config. I am satisfied with the fact that I believe that this is the only S12K in the country currently with the "K" being on the gun.

This particular package doesn't make sense to me.

From what I can tell the primary market for a "K" model is the purist bunch. This package changed out almost every swappable part to something that offends the purists.

The second potential market for a "K" model that occurs to me is the guys who play a bunch of video games. They want the one that kicks butt in the games and the game called it a "Saiga 12 K" so they want to buy a "Saiga 12 K" and nothing else. Maybe that is who legion was aiming at.?.

It is a decent way to get a factory installed 100 series folder though.

I do not know if that was their intention. But I want to clear up something. I did NOT purchase this from Legion USA directly. I purchased it on Gunbroker from a seller with the name Aquila Arms, who has the same address and head person as Legion. I believe this might be a low key name or shop they sell from where the importer is. I heard someone did purchase one from them and it was not the same model as mine, but had other parts on it and the "K" was hashed out.

AZG,

As I stated above I won this gun on a gunbroker auction. I had the money, was looking for a Saiga 12, and found many but this one with the factory folder. I bid on it at the starting price, nobody else bid so I won. I was stoked!! I did not know it was a Saiga 12K model until I picked it up from my FFL. Then the questions started swirling around in my head. I personally think that they listed this gun with all the upgrades in hopes of selling it for way more than it was listed for. But I think if was kept factory looking, listed as a "K" model, it might have had more interest and possibly more bids. And you are welcomed to come down and shoot it anytime you like. (As long as you bring me that top rail!!!!!!) LOL

And to answer your question why the Legion websites photo looks nothing like mine, It's because they changed their photo of what they are offering. Within the last day or 2 they showed a model exactly like mine. I think they are reading on here and taking everyone's input and giving the people what they want. Great Job guys!!!! Keep up the good work.

AZG,

As I stated above I won this gun on a gunbroker auction. I had the money, was looking for a Saiga 12, and found many but this one with the factory folder. I bid on it at the starting price, nobody else bid so I won. I was stoked!! I did not know it was a Saiga 12K model until I picked it up from my FFL. Then the questions started swirling around in my head. I personally think that they listed this gun with all the upgrades in hopes of selling it for way more than it was listed for. But I think if was kept factory looking, listed as a "K" model, it might have had more interest and possibly more bids. And you are welcomed to come down and shoot it anytime you like. (As long as you bring me that top rail!!!!!!) LOL

I knew you mentioned it. Tunnel vision....Wow, you lucked out on that one. Does your s12 have the correct connecting mount for the rail?