Yugo mag pouches, AK rails, Saiga gripstock

First up, 4 x Yugo mag pouches for SVD, PSL, M76 mags. All are used, but not abused. $20 shipped each or all 4 for $75 shipped. Two pouches sold pending funds. Two left for $20 each or $35 for both shipped.

P1010020_zpseefaba51.jpg

Next, a UTG quad rail system for an AK47. Minor scratches from use. Comes with 12 rail cover sections. $40 shipped

e36c59ef-70fc-47db-8db7-8f025bc24e37_zps

Finally, a gripstock setup for an UNCONVERTED Saiga rifle or shotgun. This particular setup has an Ergo grip, Ace folding mechanism and Ace buttpad. There is some wear on the folding mechanism from it being opened/closed (bare metal exposed at the top of the hinge mechanism). $75 shipped

56c0ecaa-dd05-4907-ba68-d45335b64cd8_zps

All items are located in Arlington, VA and are crossposted. First "I'll take it" followed by PM wins the sale. Accepted forms of payment are personal check or USPS MO.

Please let me know if there are any questions or additional pictures needed.

Trades: I'm always looking for Soviet/Russian plum, true black and bakelite 5.45 mags and currently in the market for 7.62 Izzy Bakelite mags as well. Russian optics are also of interest and I'm on the hunt for a set of polymer furniture for my SVD. Cash can go either way along with the items.

Thanks

Eric

Edited by towerofpower93
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.