Some people just aren't gun people. Do the good son thing and clean em for them if it makes you feel better. Guns are kind of a personal thing as far as carrying goes and I'm quite certain by what you've said that they will not change, no matter what you say or do.

I did, recently cleaned and oiled my moms gun and just told my mom if she has to use it to squeeze the shit out of it and keep her wrists locked so I am confident she can get a couple of shots off without a malfunction. Fixed the mag springs in my dads gun and check them on occasion and st least they use some of the jhp I gave em. Picked up 230 gr. t series for 22.95 a box of 50 the other day and gave them a couple.

I did, recently cleaned and oiled my moms gun and just told my mom if she has to use it to squeeze the shit out of it and keep her wrists locked so I am confident she can get a couple of shots off without a malfunction. Fixed the mag springs in my dads gun and check them on occasion and st least they use some of the jhp I gave em. Picked up 230 gr. t series for 22.95 a box of 50 the other day and gave them a couple.

I think that's the best you can do man. My wife has her permit and never touches the g26 I bought her. I don't bother her about it. While I would strongly prefer she did carry, I don't want to push her into a situation she is not ready for. She's got many weapons at her disposal. All of which require she ask the bad guy for a moment to herself so she could dig any one of them out of the bottom of that bag of shit she calls a purse.

You got a point women seriously do pack a heinous amount of shit in there purses. I mean coming from a mans perspective if I had to carry a purse, I could carry a tatical length pistol around and 2 extra mags no problem, because I dont need make up, tissues, tampons, 4 pairs of glasses etc....