Photo
- - - - -

Intro & Proposal: Want to shoot tomorrow? (SE PA)

shooting range philadelphia suburbs saturday range meet french creek state park public range

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ken762by39

Ken762by39

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hi, everyone.  I'm new to the forum and my name is Ken.  I somewhat recently picked up a Saiga Sporter 7.62x39.  I have the parts to do a conversion and am very excited.  However, I still haven't been able to shoot it because I don't currently have a car.  So, I'd like to go shooting somewhere, ideally tomorrow since I don't have to work (late notice, I know).  There is a public range at French Creek State Park - if someone is willing to pick me up and drive there, I will buy the $30 range permit which also allows me to bring one guest.  I live about 30 mins (15 miles) east of the range.  Although I've had plenty of time to educate myself and look at over a thousand photos, I still haven't shot an AK platform rifle! Just shoot me a message and/or reply so I can change that!  Thanks!
-Ken  

Edited by Ken762by39, 11 October 2013 - 11:03 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shooting range, philadelphia, suburbs, saturday, range, meet, french creek, state park, public range

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users